2025年11月16日日曜日

おはなし処~嵐の朝☆Stormy morning

ボクは朝が苦手だ。

早起きは良いと言われているけれども、ボクはどうしても早く起きられない。

なぜならば、ボクは朝起きて、目が覚めてくると、得体の知れない怖さや不安が押し寄せて来るからだ。

だから、それを忘れるために、また寝てしまうのだ。

今朝は嵐の音で目が覚めてしまった。

いつもの訳の分からない怖さや不安が倍増しているように感じられ、ボクはなかなか布団から出ることができなかった。

そんな中、外からスズメさんの「チュンチュン」という大きな鳴き声が聞こえてきた。

それは、嵐に負けないくらいの大きな鳴き声だった。

ボクはその鳴き声を聞いた途端、ボクの心の中が一気に温かくなっていくのを感じた。

さっきまでの怖さや不安はもうなくなっていた。

いつの間にか、嵐は止んでいた。

そして、空が明るくなってきた。

ボクは思った。

「これからはスズメさんと共に素敵な朝を迎えよう」と。


(おわり)



I don't like mornings.

They say it's good to get up early, but I just can't get up that early.

That's because when I wake up in the morning and open my eyes, I'm overcome by a mysterious sense of fear and anxiety.

So, to forget about it, I go back to sleep.

This morning, I was woken up by the sound of a storm.

The usual inexplicable fear and anxiety seemed to have doubled, and I found it difficult to get out of bed.

Then, from outside, I heard the loud chirp of a sparrow.

It was so loud it rivaled the storm.

The moment I heard that chirp, I felt my heart instantly warm.

The fear and anxiety I had felt earlier were gone.

Before I knew it, the storm had stopped.

And the sky began to brighten.

I thought to myself.

"From now on, I'll welcome beautiful mornings together with the sparrows."


(The End)