2026年8月7日金曜日

シジュウカラさん♡Japanese Tit ♡Kohlmeise♡大山雀

今朝、河川の堤防で川の流れを眺めていたら、目の前を横切る小鳥が見えました。

それが、何度も繰り返されたので、誰だろうと思いました。

よく見るとシジュウカラさんのようでした。

最初に飛んでいた二羽は薄茶色の鳥だったので、誰かは分かりませんでした。

久しぶりにシジュウカラさんたちに出会えました。

This morning, while I was gazing at the river's flow from the embankment, I saw a small bird darting across my field of vision.

It happened repeatedly, so I wondered what kind of bird it was.

Upon closer inspection, it appeared to be a Japanese tit.

The first two birds flying by were light brown, so I couldn't tell what kind they were.

It had been a long time since I last encountered Japanese tits.

Heute Morgen, als ich vom Ufer aus den Flusslauf beobachtete, sah ich einen kleinen Vogel durch mein Blickfeld huschen.

Das passierte mehrmals, und ich fragte mich, was für ein Vogel es wohl war.

Bei genauerem Hinsehen entpuppte er sich als Kohlmeise.

Die ersten beiden Vögel, die ich vorbeifliegen sah, waren hellbraun, daher konnte ich sie nicht identifizieren.

Es war schon eine Weile her, dass ich zuletzt Kohlmeisen gesehen hatte.

今天早上,我在河堤上眺望水流时,看到有小鸟从眼前飞过。

由于这种情景反复出现,我不禁好奇那是什么鸟。

仔细一看,发现好像是大山雀。

最初飞过的那两只是浅褐色的鸟,所以我没能认出是什么品种。

好久没见到大山雀了。