2026年2月7日土曜日

おはなし処~スズメさんとの約束 その2☆A promise with a eurasian tree sparrow Part 2

あれから数ヵ月が経った。

今、ボクの心の中には2つの世界がある。

1つは今までと同じでモヤモヤする世界だ。

そして、もう1つはいつも幸せを感じられる世界だ。

今のボクはこの2つの世界を行ったり来たりしている。

良い変化と言えば、後者のいつも幸せを感じられる世界にいる時間が徐々に長くなってきたことだ。

モヤモヤする世界では、相変わらず毎日、モヤモヤすることが繰り広げられている。

しかし、以前ほどその世界にどっぷりと浸かることはなくなってきた。

むしろ、その世界を俯瞰しているボクがいる。

ずっと前からボクの心の中には2つの世界があったのだろう。

けれど、モヤモヤの世界が大きくなりすぎて、幸せを感じられる世界が見えにくくなっていたのかもしれない。

スズメさんはいつも幸せを感じられる世界を思い出させてくれた天使のような存在だ。

今では、ボクはスズメさんにとても感謝している。

この先、モヤモヤの世界がずっと小さくなって、幸せを感じられる世界が毎日の当たり前になっていくことをボクは願っている。

おそらく、ボクがいつもこの幸せの世界にいたとしても、遠くのどこかでは、今までのモヤモヤした世界が続いているのだろう。

だが、ボクはそのような世界に影響を受けることなく、ボクが望んでいる世界に居続けるだろう。

ボクはこの先、モヤモヤの世界が完全に見えなくなってしまうのかもしれない。

ボクの居る世界が変わったとしても、スズメさんや他の野鳥さんとの楽しい毎日は変わりなく続いていくだろう。

(次回もあるかも…)

Several months have passed since then.

Now, there are two worlds in my mind.

One is that the world remains the same as before, and it doesn't make your mind feel refreshed.

And the other is a world where I always feel happy.

Now, I go back and forth between these two worlds.

If there's one positive change, it's that I'm gradually spending more time in the latter world, where I always feel happy.

In a world where our minds are not at peace, unsettling things continue to happen every day.

But I'm no longer as immersed in that world as I used to.

Instead, I find myself looking down on that world.

I guess there have been two worlds in my mind for a long time.

But perhaps the world that made me feel uneasy had become so large that it became difficult for me to see a world where I could feel happy.

The Eurasian tree sparrow was like an angel that always reminded me of a world where I could feel happy.

Now, I'm very grateful to the Eurasian tree sparrow.

I hope that in the future, the world where I feel uneasy will become much smaller, and a world where I can feel happy will become a daily norm.

Even if I always live in this happy world, somewhere far away, the same uneasy world will continue to exist.

But I will remain unaffected by that world and will continue to live in the world I desire.

I may never be able to see the world that doesn't clear my mind again.

Even if the world I live in changes, my joyful days with Eurasian tree sparrows and other wild birds will continue unchanged.

(There might be a next time...)

コムクドリさん♡Chestnut-cheeked Starling♡Violettrückenstar♡紫背椋鳥

今日は久しぶりに近所でコムクドリさんのペアを見かけました。 近くで営巣しているのは知っていましたが、最近は見かけなかったので、どこかへ行ったのだと思っていました。 ですが、今日、久しぶりにコムクドリさんたちに会ったので、まだ近くにいるのだと思いました。 私が思うよりも、いろいろな...