今朝の散策の帰り道、跨線橋の下を通ったら、たくさんのイワツバメさんがいました。
地面を見ると、あちらこちらにイワツバメさんのフンがありました。
それが何ヵ所もあったので、イワツバメさんの雛がたくさんいるようでした。
この場所は毎年、イワツバメさんが営巣していますが、今年はかなり多いような気がします。
イワツバメさんの雛たちがみな元気に巣立つことを願っています。
On my way back from a walk this morning, I passed under the overpass and saw many Asian House Martins.
Looking at the ground, I saw Asian House Martin droppings here and there.
There were droppings in several places, so it seemed there were a lot of Asian House Martin chicks.
Asian House Martins nest in this place every year, but this year it seems like there are quite a lot of them.
I hope that all the Asian House Martin chicks will leave the nest in good health.
Auf dem Rückweg von meinem Spaziergang heute Morgen bin ich unter einer Überführung hindurchgegangen und habe viele Hausschwalben gesehen.
Auf dem Boden sah ich hier und da Hausschwalbenkot.
Es waren mehrere, also schien es viele Hausschwalbenküken zu geben.
Hausschwalben nisten jedes Jahr hier, aber dieses Jahr scheinen es ziemlich viele zu sein.
Ich hoffe, dass alle Hausschwalbenküken gesund das Nest verlassen.
今天早上散步回来,我经过天桥下,看到很多岩燕。
我抬头望去,发现地上到处都是岩燕的粪便。
好几处都有几只,看来岩燕雏鸟不少。
每年岩燕都会在这里筑巢,但今年似乎数量不少。
希望所有的岩燕雏鸟都能健康地离开巢穴。


