今日の朝、河川敷を歩いていたら、前方に野生の小動物が見えました。
色と歩く様子からタヌキさんかもしれないと思いました。
私がタヌキさんの様子を見ながら前進すると、タヌキさんも私の様子を伺っているようでした。
さらに私はそのままゆっくり進むと、タヌキさんはゆっくりと歩きながら草薮の中へ入って行きました。
河川敷ではたまに野生の小動物に出会うことがあります。
野生動物が生息しやすい環境を少しでも多く残して行きたいと思いました。
This morning, while walking along the riverbed, I saw a small wild animal ahead.
Judging from its color and the way it was walking, I thought it might be a raccoon dog.
As I moved forward, keeping an eye on the raccoon dog, it seemed to be watching me as well.
I continued to move forward slowly, and the raccoon dog walked slowly into the grass.
Sometimes you can come across small wild animals along the riverbed.
I wanted to preserve as many of the environments as possible that are easy for wild animals to live in.
Als ich heute Morgen am Flussbett entlangging, sah ich vor mir ein kleines Wildtier.
Anhand seiner Farbe und seines Ganges dachte ich, es könnte ein Marderhund sein.
Als ich weiterging und den Marderhund im Auge behielt, schien er mich ebenfalls zu beobachten.
Ich ging langsam weiter, und der Marderhund schlich sich langsam ins Gras.
Manchmal begegnet man in Flussbetten kleinen Wildtieren.
Ich wollte möglichst viele Lebensräume für Wildtiere erhalten.
今天早上,我沿着河床散步时,看到前面有一只小野生动物。
从它的颜色和走路的姿势来看,我以为是貉。
我一边往前走,一边留意着貉,它似乎也在注视着我。
我继续慢慢地走着,貉也慢慢地走进了草丛。
偶尔在河床上也能碰到小野生动物。
我想尽可能多地保护那些适合野生动物生存的环境。


