ボクはスズメさんたちと過ごすようになり、かなり心のモヤモヤがなくなり、日々、心地よく感じる時間が多くなった。
それでも時々、どうしても超えられない人間界の課題がやってくる。
今回は特にその課題が大きなものだった。
ボクはどうしたものかと思案に暮れていた。
ボクは気晴らしにある公園へ行った。
そこには立派な樹木があった。
しばらくボクが佇んでいると、
「そんなに一人で抱え込まなくてもいいんじゃない?」
と、聞こえてきた。
それはこの目の前にある樹木から聞こえてきたメッセージだった。
すると、近くの樹木の枝に留まっていた数羽のスズメさんの鳴き声が聞こえてきた。
と同時に、
「ボクたちが何とかしてあげるよ」
というメッセージが聞こえてきた。
「今の声、確かにスズメさんたちからだよね?」
とボクは自問自答した。
ボクは今まで心の中で張り詰めていた壁のようなものが剥がれ、心の中にスズメさんたちが入り込んでくるのを感じた。
「ん!?この感覚は新たにやってきたのか、それとも前から存在していて、ぼくがただ気付かなかっただけなのか?」
ボクはしばらく考えた。
おそらく後者のような気がしたが、いずれにしてもボクは心強い味方ができたようで嬉しかった。
「新たな道へ進む時が来たようだ」
とこの時、ボクは直感的に悟った。
(次回へ続く…)
Since I started spending time with the Eurasian tree sparrows, my mental anxieties have largely disappeared, and I've been feeling more comfortable each day.
Still, sometimes challenges in the human world come up that I just can't overcome.
This time, the challenge was particularly big.
I was lost in thought, wondering what to do.
I went to a park to relax.
There was a beautiful tree there.
After I stood there for a while,
I heard someone say,
"Maybe you don't need to carry so much on your own?"
That was the message I heard from the tree right in front of me.
Then I heard the cries of several Eurasian tree sparrows perched on the branches of a nearby tree.
At the same time, I heard a message:
"We'll do something about it."
"That voice just now definitely came from the Eurasian tree sparrows, right?" I asked myself.
I felt as if a wall that had been building up inside my heart had peeled away, and the Eurasian tree sparrows were entering my mind.
"Huh? Is this a new sensation, or has it been there for a while and I just haven't noticed it?"
I thought about it for a while.
I felt it was probably the latter, but either way, I was happy to have found a reliable ally.
"It seems it's time to move on to a new path," I intuitively realized.
(To be continued...)
