2026年4月25日土曜日

おはなし処~スズメさんとの約束 その4☆A promise with a eurasian tree sparrow Part 4

今年も春がやってきた。

スズメさんたちの子育てが忙しくなってきた。

ボクは彼らの子育てを応援しながら、自分が小さかった時のことを思い出していた。

すると、心の中にいた小さなボクが大きくなったボクに話しかけてきた。

小さいボクは一人ぼっちでそこにいた。

彼はどこか寂しそうだった。

大きいボクは小さいボクの話を聞いてあげることにした。

すると、小さかった時の記憶が次々とよみがえってきた。

と、同時に、その時に感じた感情も思い出してきた。

ボクは小さいボクが寂しくないようにしてあげたいと思った。

そこで、ずーっと心の中に残っていた傷を取り除いてあげようと思った。

その時、ボクは確信した。

ずっとボクの心の中にあったモヤモヤは、この傷からきていた事を。

小さいボクは大きいボクよりも、ずっと自然の中に居ることを好んでいた。

何をするわけでもなく、ただ大地に座って、自然を感じていたいようだった。

ボクはまずそこからやっていこうと思った。

(続く…)

Spring has arrived again this year.

The Eurasian tree sparrows are getting busy raising their young.

As I watched them raise their young, I remembered what it was like when I was little.

Then, the little me inside my heart spoke to the grown-up me.

The little me was there all alone.

He looked somewhat lonely.

Big me decided to listen to little me's story.

Then, memories of when I was little came flooding back.

At the same time, I also remembered the feelings I had at that time.

I wanted to make sure little me wouldn't feel lonely.

So, I decided to heal the wound that had remained in my heart all this time.

At that moment, I was certain.

The lingering unease in my heart all this time stemmed from this wound.

Little me preferred being in nature much more than older me.

I didn't want to do anything in particular; I just wanted to sit on the earth and feel nature.

I decided to start from there.

(Continued…)

コムクドリさん♡Chestnut-cheeked Starling♡Violettrückenstar♡紫背椋鳥

今日は久しぶりに近所でコムクドリさんのペアを見かけました。 近くで営巣しているのは知っていましたが、最近は見かけなかったので、どこかへ行ったのだと思っていました。 ですが、今日、久しぶりにコムクドリさんたちに会ったので、まだ近くにいるのだと思いました。 私が思うよりも、いろいろな...